Sunday, January 7, 2007

Begin

I just want to start things up a littl over here... I have lots of things to write on and lots of stuffs which I feel, I want to do over here.

Things like:
  1. Stating my initial purpose of starting a blog in the beginning.
  2. After being Christian, am I still human - Do I have feelings? Face issues in life? Is my life a bed of roses or is it just like the same as yours?
  3. Temptations I've gone through - This is to share my life, nothing fabulous nothing shameful. What's in the dark, will always come into light.
  4. State my Goals for the Year 2007
  5. And many others...

Therefore, please do bear with me. Just like my previous other journals, I will do my best to update whatever I can. I will update my thoughts, things I feel/ encounter, my views on life, what I hope etc...

Nonetheless, should I not meet up any of your expectations at all by sharing what I have gone through and what life is like after I have become a Christian, please forgive me. I too, am flesh and blood. I am as human like you too.

So, do not be stumbled or despise me. (If you should despise me or get stumbled, please forgive me.) Do know that the Bible is still the perfect word of God. I am just a human being, living in a world, God created. I want to encourage, edify, give hope and want you to know that you are NOT ALONE!

With this, I will end off for the first blog of this year. Will update lots of things soon... Ciao!

No comments: