Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Build on strengths

Something to ponder upon. Maybe, this is what I ought to be focusing... my strengths, not on my weakness. I am still human and will have weaknesses too. Do you have weakness too? Nope? Well, you know it... I don't need to expose you at all.

  • Build on strengths, not on your weaknesses.
  • Know what your strengths are and build on those.
  • Know your weaknesses and let others do that.
  • What are you good at?
  • Not what do you think you are good at, or what would you like to be good at, but what works in your world?
  • This is God's gift in you.
  • Accept it, nourish it, develop it, maximise it and do it!
  • Just because something works for someone else, doesn't mean it will work for you.
  • Learn from others but don't get hijacked.
  • Structure your organisation around the gifts in peoples lives.
  • Build on strengths!

No comments: