Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Le Cookie

Hi there! I know I have not been writing much these couple of months. Please forgive me. I have been busy all these while and alas, I've been fired from my job.

Nonetheless, it does not matter what happened. What happened is already in the past. I just need to press on and look ahead and not let those people who tried to pull me down make me feel like a loser. Anyway, that's another matter.

Whatever it is, all I can say is that they have not fired me as they never have that authority. The greatest authority is given by God. God allowed it to happen so that I can learn something valuable from this too. Like what it's been written:"All things works together for the GOOD for those who LOVES Him" and that I am blessed by these couple of weeks' sermon by Pastor Kong - Sermon On The Mount.

Will update on those (Sermon On The Mount) in time to come (Provided that I have the time)

Oh yes! I need your kind support. My friend and I will have a booth at the Singapore Expo this coming 25 May - 29 May 2007 - Selling cookies.

Do sign up with Le Cookie as FREE membership and get your discount voucher at http://www.le-cookie.com/create_account.php

If you will, please forward this to your friends as well. Thank you in advance for the kind support!

No comments: