Saturday, June 30, 2007

Anxiety? Troubled? Anyway... New member in family!

Two days ago, I had a strange dream. Till now, I am wondering if it matters or not as it feels very real!

In my dream, I remembered that I was praying and somehow, there was a challenge against me. Someone came and tried to put thoughts of doubts into me. This person tried to persuade me that God is not that powerful after all. Somehow, in my dreams, I rebuked that person and quoted “Greater is He who is in me than he who is in this world…”

I remembered some parts where I was starting a conversation with another person and I start preaching to that person. I was not sure where I am in the dream but I remembered that there was Pastor Kong and Pastor Aries. They were there to encourage me to do something…

In another part of the dream, I heard a distinct voice saying that I ought to go for missions. That is the very heart beat of mine. I would love to go for missions. I would want to extend the Kingdom of God. In that very same dream, I heard some Countries mentioned but I could not really recall.

I do not know what is going on and why am I dreaming about it. I prayed that if this is God’s will, He would speak to me again on this matter. I do not doubt Him but I just want to have a confirmation on this. Many of the people in the bible did that before too. I guess it is not wrong for me to do that too…

Today, I had another dream. As much as I could recall, it was something to do with the moving away from home. Sigh… I could not recall much of the details of the dream but it felt so real… What’s more interesting is that, the dream “continued” on even when I woke up in between my sleep… Hmmm… I wonder what’s going on… Am I thinking too much? Maybe…

Oh yes! Today, my family celebrated for my little nephew! His first month in this world sure is an exciting. Looking at the prospect of so many aunts, uncles, grand aunts, grand uncles and most importantly… The possibility of facing his GREAT GRANDFATHER!

He had a haircut! Anyway, I will post his photo up once I lay hold of his new haircut. Meanwhile, this is his photos taken a couple of days back…


He was looking at my mum... (His granny)

Look! He's yawing!!! Hahaha...

2 comments:

Jim-hog said...

Glory to God!This little baby is wonderful :)))About your dream, I thing you are not wrong to ask for confirmation.And God said in His word that "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established".Be patient God will lead you on.

Calvin Chung said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement! =)