Friday, August 3, 2007

In loving Memory...

Earlier on today, I received an SMS from a friend's brother. This brother is someone whom I knew when I was in Bible School. This brother, has been a blessing to me...

During the days in Bible School, although we seldom chat much but we did hang up with each other, with the rest of the schoolmates. It was kind of fun and helps me to think more into life.

After graduation from Bible School, he's been writing emails to everyone in Bible School, on the messages God revealed to him and I must say, that itself, is a blessing to me. The messages are encouraging and really opens up my mind. It also helps me to grow in life too.

A two months ago, when I saw him, he was rather pale and have lost weight. When I probe further, I realized that he was suffering from some brain tumor thing but is recovering from it.

Today, I received a SMS from his phone, with a message saying that he has passed away... The person who sent the message to me was his younger brother... Upon reading the news, I was rather sad and a little unbelief.. that he just passed away...

I feel kind of lost right now...


In loving memory of Albert...

2 comments:

Jim-hog said...

Reading this post I became a bit sad with you. But thanks God, coz His word says: "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die." We´ll meet again.

Calvin Chung said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement... Am finding a little hard to come to terms regarding him parting the world so fast... However, I am glad that he is back with Him... Into His gentle Hands...