Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Do you care? Or are you just caring for the sake of caring?

Sometimes it is just so funny and interesting how things will ever end up being… What you see or presume someone to be will not really turn out to be what it was initially in your mind.

I am not referring to anyone else but yours sincerely. I may be sincerely wrong in writing down what I feel here and many will come “chanting” at me. Know this, I’m really tired… tired of everything around me. Can I be real in life? Can you please understand that I too, am a human? I have needs and wants too. I have my emotional needs, spiritual needs, need of friends; need to feel that I am important to friends etc… Hello? Anyone knows what I am talking about?

It is after much consideration and thoughts that I want to write in such a way… Interestingly, I find that I am running away from certain things. I am running away from questions like “What do I want?” “What am I not happy about etc…”

What do I want? Simply, to lead a simple life with people who cares and are concerned about me. I am not a lone ranger (though I am always alone), I need friends too. Just interesting that I know so many people but I doubt I can call them… my friend.

We might know each other but fact is that, they know nuts about me. On the surface, we may know each other for years but true fact is that, they know nothing about me at all.

Why am I writing these? Well, I don’t care how much you know about me, about life or whatever craps you know. I only want to know a few things, do you care about me? Do you bother to find time to spend with me? Do you find time to ask me? Do you know what my dreams? What am I struggling with? What is in my mind? Where you there when I needed support? Where you there when I needed encouragements? Where were you when I cried for help? What did you do when I feel down?

I doubt none knew except a few… I might have dismissed some people and said nothing is wrong but fact is that, something is wrong, just that, my question to you is this, WHY MUST I TELL YOU? Who the heck are you? Who do you think you are and what role/ capacity are you coming from?

As a friend, how much do you know me? As a Church friend, well, when was the last time we spoke? Are we that close? You call me a brother; friend but I do not know you at all. When I was in need, what help did you offer? As an ex-classmate, well, did we really talk that much? How much do you know me?

Call me frustrated, call me whatever you want, I really do not mind anymore. I give up! I have been pushing on for the past 7years; struggling for the past years. What have I done? It seems that all are in vain. Leave me alone… I want to be alone from now on.

What accountability? What fellowship? Craps! If you have cared enough, I would have known. I did not know because you never cared!

3 comments:

Jim-hog said...

Hi Cal!Well,I don´t know what to say... but one thing I have in my hear.DON´T GIVE UP!Don´t give up 7 years of your life!Don´t look at it like fiasco,look forward as Jesus did.Don´t allow this situation to kill your dreams, visions, emotions, desires and good things that happend!Jesus invites you to come to Him if you are tired.Just rest in God with faith and confidence that everything what you need God will give you.Maybe I wasn´t able to understand you completely but believe me, I know what does it mean to be alone, to have nobody to talk to, to share things of my heart.And I also know that God knows what we need and is faithful in His promises.God in His great love has given me friends and life mate too.Don´t close door of your heart!

Calvin Chung said...

I am really tired and really do not know how to move. I can't believe this... I have given my heart to Him 7 years ago... but it took me about 2-3years before I gave my heart to Him. I thought WOW... Everything seems so good to those who are Christians. I want that too. However, I discover that I am still the same. I seem to be living in an illusion.

Things I want to do, I am eager to do... I really have no strength to do it anymore. I feel real tired and wish to give up.

I can't meet the expectations of God. I've fallen under His standards. I know it very much. People around me thinks I am this and that but deep within, I feel like a demon. I am like getting more and more frustrated and angry as time goes. Even when I am driving, I seem to be like a demon possessed person. Ramming the engine and hoped that one day, I'll just go due to accident.

I tried... I really gave all I can. Try as I might, I feel rejected and unwanted all around me...

Jim-hog said...

"My eyes are ever toward the LORD,For He shall pluck my feet out of the net.Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me,For I am desolate and afflicted. The troubles of my heart have enlarged;Bring me out of my distresses!Look on my affliction and my pain,And forgive all my sins.Consider my enemies, for they are many;And they hate me with cruel hatred.Keep my soul, and deliver me;Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You.Let integrity and uprightness preserve me,For I wait for You." Psalm 25:15-21