Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day







February 14, Valentines Day – a day where many couples turned up, all dressed to sweep their partners or their potential suitors off their feet. The males will normally be more graceful and generous than before, willing to shower their beloved ones with gifts and presents.

Well, this year, I thought would be somewhat be the same as the previous six years. However, by the grace of God, I did not go through this day alone. Alright! I know what you are thinking… I’m attached? No way! Hey, Valentine’s Day is also a day where one can show love towards friends too. This is also a day where friends will also go out together too.

Initially, I was kind of in a negative mood as I did not have any dates at all. After chatting with a friend whom I got to know recently, she invited me to join her friends for a singing session. Since I have a passion for singing, I went on to join them.

It was a wonderful time even though it was the first time going out with them. The six of us enjoyed ourselves and had a wonderful time. Just take a look at the following photos and you will know, we have really had a good time despite the fact that it was the first meeting with them.


Where did Grace go? Hello??? Where are you???

There you are!!! Finally appeared eh? She's the one who asked me out with her friends... Hehe... Cool eh?

No comments: