Monday, August 27, 2007

Weight Management

I have been wanting to lose weight for the past couple of years but everytime, whenever I managed to lose a few kilograms, I always gained much more than I have lost... Frustrated!

Should I go back on pills again or should I go on the conventional way? Judging from what I have lost during national serive, I guess, there is no short cut to losing weight, other than to exercise!

I need to cut down on certain activities and to increase other activities. I want to build on my personal fitness again. How I wish I could go back to national service days. Especially the times I was in BMT in the first 3 months. It was tough, no doubt about it but I enjoyed every moment of it... *Dream of Army daze*

I do not want to be like the Children of Israel, who after being delivered by God with such mighty signs and wonders, yet still requested Moses to bring them back to Egypt, so that they can have their fleshly desires etc... Must press on... Look on what worked for me and keep working on that which had worked. That which did not work, I need to change. If I do things the same way, I get the same results. If I do things differently, I will attain another result!

No comments: