Monday, September 10, 2007

Nick Vujicic

I am not sure if you have heard about this man or not. However, I do encourage those who have not heard about him, to know him more!

After last weekend's message and a testimony by this guy, I was left with two feelings. It is kind of a contrast of each other. On one hand, I felt encouraged. On the other, I felt that I am worse off than he is.

Just imagine, I am born a healthy and normal kid while he, is without limbs. I am still dependent on my parents while he is independent. He depends on himself to make a living. What am I doing? I ought to slap myself awake and get up once again.

I am amazed at the level of determination and will that he have. He must have gone through alot. I am not sure how much he had gone through but I really must learn from him. I cannot give up life so easily. Maybe I have taken things for granted. I have taken granted of my limbs and been tormenting them too...

If you do not know who Nick Vujicic is, please do visit his website at http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ or watch the video as attached. Hope that this, would change your life...

Nick Vujicic, is more than an overcomer! I am really inspired by him and what He have done in his life. Truly, greater is HE who is in me than he, who is of the world. With Christ, I can overcome, just like what Nick Vujicic. He is the same Jesus I worship and I love!

2 comments:

Becky Cheung said...

He is very inspiring. Eh, eh can I link your blog?

Calvin Chung said...

sure! no problem