Sunday, November 18, 2007

Introduction of my little Nephew... I mean... Nephews...

You may have seen his photo somewhere before but that was when he was abt a month old or so... Now, he's about 5months old, he too, have been promoted to become an elder brother to another baby boy. (My younger brother's baby boy)

Here are the photos of these two little cute babies...

First up, Aymeric hiding behind his pillow:
Secondly, he sticks out his tongue when he realized that I am taking his photo:



He tries to catch me but... He was not able to... Hehehe...


This was taken on the 14 Nov 2007. See how nice and attractive is his smile. It's soooo... CUTE and IRRESISTABLE! Someone mentioned that she wanted to bite him. How cruel! Hehehe...


He is about 5 months old but he loves to play football. (Although he can't kick anything but he can play the ball with his legs somehow.) Who knows, he may be the next football wonder kid?

You may wonder, I was saying that there is another new member in my family. Where is he and thus far, there is only Aymeric Lee. Cool down. I've not placed that latest member in but here he is, introducing Gregory Chung!
(I guess Aymeric must be wondering "How come you're bigger than I am? Does not make sense! I am 5 months old while you're just about a month old! It's just now fair!)


Let's be fair with Aymeric. See how he looks into the camera? Look serious right? Hehehehe...
Just wondering, when will it be my turn? When will I have a kid whom I can call, my own?

No comments: