Monday, November 19, 2007

Fairy god/odd parents?

Many years ago, I was told that I have a god-mother & god-father. However, I have never had the chance to know who they were and how do they look like. All these years, I knew only one thing that I have a god-mother and a god-father but never knowing who they really were. I can only fancy how they would treat me and etc.

Maybe I do not have god-parents from my mother’s relative side but also, god-parents from my father’s side, which, till date, I am not sure who they were. Perhaps, they have forgotten about my existence?

Nonetheless, finally, today I’ve met up with my god-parents and got to know who my god-sisters were but, it’s just an introduction to who they were and nothing else. How’d I wish that I’d be able to get to know them more and have such a close relationships with them.

Sometimes I just hear people around me saying how wonderful a relationship they have with their god-parents etc but somehow, I find that missing. Nonetheless, I am glad that I have my parents with me and my siblings by my side all these while! I really thank God for that!

I am thankful that I am brought up in such an environment. Although I find myself somewhat unable to connect with many of my relatives/ friends or even family members, am also often forgotten by many as well BUT I am glad that God used those, to make me stronger in character and able to handle rejections and the negatives better.

Anyhow, I just look forward to know more people, who can help me learn how to be friends and what it means to be friends. Or maybe, I have yet met any true friends who would stay by me when I am in need of help…

Friends... what are needed and what are the requirements? Maybe... I am just... a lone.. ranger?

No comments: